Author Posts
Vangie Molina
Posted by Vangie Molina on 05/10/2014 8:21am
The picture shown here is a military man with the last name of Jordan. His pictures was used and are still being use by scammers from Nigeria or probably by others too. I came across him thru Facebook that requested to be friends with me. In short I accepted his request not knowing that his picture was being used by the scammers from Nigeria. The only time I realize it was a scam was when he was asking for money so he could set up a communication so he could call me from Afghanistan. I blocked my e-mail address so that the person who I was communicating with would not get in touch with me any more. I know the person or military man whose picture is being used is not at fault but I was wandering if there is someone who can recognize him in this picture and if possible if I could get in touch with him and tell him that up to now they are still using his pictures in other dating sites. I tried the other dating sites and found his picture so I informed the moderator of the said site and they removed it. I have no intention of stalking him or any thing like that. I just wanted to talk to real person in case he doesn't know it. He has pictures with his children that are being used too. I think it is also fair that he finds this out and if he could do something about it. Here's hoping that someone out there can help me regarding this request.
Reply to this topic | Back